Inertia / Accel Off
This is another drift which works by shifting the balance of the car and using engine braking. It is performed at high speed and will take lots of practice. You should not try this till you have mastered the balance of your car. If you haven't already, now would be a good time to get a roll cage!
1. Approach the corner at high speed.
2. Drive around the corner at the very edge of understeer. You should be at very high revs.
3. Momentarily come off the throttle, but hold the racing line.
4. As the weight of the car shifts, come back on the throttle.
5. If all goes well, you are now in a high speed drift. Otherwise you are in the tyre wall.